Arnold Ziffle

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
after spending two days at home sick.. I have finally figured out what Chester sounds like walking around the house. For those of you that remember the TV show "Green Acres".. Chester is the "voice double" of Arnold Ziffle. :whistle:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I missed out on this ... I don't know who Arnold Ziffle is ???? :confused:

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] Arnold Ziffle is Mr and Mrs Ziffle's pig.. and he snorts! And I dare say..he was VERY spoiled.. so, Chester mirrors him in more ways than one! :lol:

Here he is.. if you go to about 3:45 on the video..you'll hear him snorting and see how spoiled he was!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Chester is better looking!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Joe has said that about Vegas since the day we got him! I grew up watching Green Acres so I know exactly who you are talking about, and there definately is a similarity with Arnold and our bullys!!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Thanks for the memories. I watched the whole thing. Too funny, ahhhhh how nice an innocent TV was back then.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's so cute .... !! The Waltons, and Little House on the Prairie made it over to UK but not this!!

Most Reactions

Members online