Site Funding/Appreciation

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I know desertskybulldogs is currently trying to get her creative juices flowing to find ways to fund this site since the advertising is not coming through as she hoped for... just another example of how much work she puts into this passion of hers on a daily basis.

It's great to have this knowledge resource and source of friendship free to us, as intended, and if your looking for additional ways to help, I'll point out that there is a site donation link on the homepage, all voluntary of course.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] for this post. Yes, this is a free site and I do not expect anyone to donate unless they can. I would prefer your donations go to bigger causes than ours.

But it is not free to have the site, and to make it all work the site does need income. You can purchase a t-shirt, make a small donation- anything will help. I have said this before but for those who do not know why we are now struggling, as for the past year we really have not struggled very much, here is why. Since I have filtered out breeder ads through google unfortunately our clicks are down about 75%. Dissapointing that this is where most of our site income was coming from.....:(

This is a HUGE drop and I know you have been helping and we appreciate this. I will not bring the ads back, it is not worth leading someone to a potential bad breeder or scam just so the site is on its feet. As we continue to grow in numbers and visits I am sure we will be back to a comfortable place again, but it may take some time. :)

Thank you [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] for donating the custom made hoodie, all of the proceeds will go to the donation pot in the bully market. Another great opportunity to help the site, and get a chance to win a wonderful hoodie!

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...om-made-purple-plaid-hoodie-larip-raffle.html

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@desertskybulldogs Does becoming a member of 4 paws help fund the site? Also does just clicking on the ads help fund the site or just when you make a purchase?

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] absolutely, and being a 4 paw member has many perks too :)

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i just signed up for 4paws. don't know if i did it twice though :confused: we should definitely do more raffles to raise money! i wish i had any talent at all so i could make things to donate for raffle. i'll keep thinking though!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
i just signed up for 4paws. don't know if i did it twice though :confused: we should definitely do more raffles to raise money! i wish i had any talent at all so i could make things to donate for raffle. i'll keep thinking though!

Sheila it went through as just one. :) Thanks!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.