Drool filtered water bowl - NEED ONE !!!!

Bainjane

May 19, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Annie and Sophie
Hello All!
I have two bullies and two bostons. One water bowl was fine with my two bostons because they don't drool so it stayed clean for a few days. Now that I've been blessed to two bullies my water bowl water is like kayro syrup :retreat:. Is there a water filtration bowl that will filter the drool? Appreciate your help!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello All!
I have two bullies and two bostons. One water bowl was fine with my two bostons because they don't drool so it stayed clean for a few days. Now that I've been blessed to two bullies my water bowl water is like kayro syrup :retreat:. Is there a water filtration bowl that will filter the drool? Appreciate your help!!

Kayro!! Haaaaaa! Ive never heard of one before. I think you'd make a mint if you came up with one..:yes:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have a 360 Stainless waterfall with 2 filters in it and it still gets nasty like that every few days. It is a never ending saga.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I have to scrub Brutus and Frankies food and water bowls daily. The slobber and whatever it is on it is gross.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have to scrub Brutus and Frankies food and water bowls daily. The slobber and whatever it is on it is gross.

Yep! Wash daily is the only way. I got a fountain once , still had to clean it and it was more of a pain so we went back to regular bowls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I scrub the bowls daily as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We use stainless steel bowls, and we put them through the dishwasher every night, so they're always fresh and clean in the morning.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
same... stainless steel bowls washed daily, sometimes twice and Banks is not that much of a drooler, she is just MESSY

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
If u find one, let me know!!!! Another invention, you should work on that, could be a millionaire before u know it!! We use ceramic bowls and I have to wash Bodie's bowls 2-3 times a day! And "Karo" syrup is 100% correct!!

BullyLove!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.