Hi my name is rose I am new to this app I just got my first bulldog she just about one years old. I will like to know What ki

rose2014

Jun 19, 2014
English bulldog What food can I give her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to EBN. You can start by going to the Home Page and reading the Dog Food Ratings. It lists all the foods according to a Star rating from 6 Star down to a 1 Star, you want to choose a 4 Star or higher quality of food. A lot of Bullies are allergic or sensitive to chicken based foods, and also to grains, so try to choose a chicken and grain free formula. But every Bully is different and what works for one doesn't always work for another. It's really a trial and error process when trying to find a food that your bully will tolerate. A lot of members, including me feed their bullies Fromm's dog food. I feed our two guys the Fromm's Beef Frittata, as my female Blossom is allergic to chicken and salmon. When you are switching to a new food it is best to do a slow transition over two weeks so they don't get an upset stomach or diarrhea. Also it can take up to a month to see any improvement to or benefits from the new food, as it can take this long for the old food to leave their systems.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: Rose to EBN, what is your baby's name? we love to see plenty of pic's here so when you have time can you post some of your baby.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi and welcome to the forum , girls got you covered , it be lovely if you could tell us a little bit about yourself and your bully x

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi and :welcome3: to EBN..... as for food, a grain free and chicken free food is a best place to start. Fromm, Orijen, Taste of the Wild, Nature's Instinct are some of the better lines to choose from

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Welcome!! 😃 Can't wait to see pictures of your baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.