Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
When I read this yesterday I decided not to reply as I though that something must of happened maybe they were a bit cruel or nasty to Hercules going by what you had said and did not want to upset you by my feelings.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
When I read this yesterday I decided not to reply as I though that something must of happened maybe they were a bit cruel or nasty to Hercules going by what you had said and did not want to upset you by my feelings.

I respect everyone's opinions and feelings. It's just probably me being crazy. And the last time we left him it was with my boyfriends co-workers and I know they were mean to him because the admitted it and I had a good screaming fest along with my boyfriend. He may not be human but he's my fur child and they have feelings. So I'm always so nervous leaving him. Now if I can't take him with me, I don't even know if I wanna go.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I respect everyone's opinions and feelings. It's just probably me being crazy. And the last time we left him it was with my boyfriends co-workers and I know they were mean to him because the admitted it and I had a good screaming fest along with my boyfriend. He may not be human but he's my fur child and they have feelings. So I'm always so nervous leaving him. Now if I can't take him with me, I don't even know if I wanna go.

[MENTION=10754]raetate[/MENTION]
hey you keep your chin up it wasn't your fault, we went to Egypt last august. When we got back diesel could hardly walk. Bad limp. I got angry but you can't prove it just learn from it. New rule, if you can't take your dog is it worth going to.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You are so not crazy.... I agree with everyone else -- something happen and you will probably never know what or the whole truth. Move on and do not leave him with her again. Hugs to your sweet boy

Agreed!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

Raechel, I feel the same way I don't trust people with Ftse except my daughter and she knows if anything happens she's in bigggggggggggggg trouble

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.