Flying Lucy in the Cabin

grecoroman

Dec 7, 2011
New York, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy, born 8/3/11
Hi there-

Has anyone had any experience flying in the cabin? I'll be flying on Jetblue in the first row ( Even More Space ) seat and she will be right next to me. I've already approved it with JetBlue and she is confirmed on the flight.

I would NEVER consider flying her in the cargo. Has anyone had any problems flying their bully in the cabin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E41_Tv93Sbw - Check out this video!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
No, I haven't flown with my bullies b4. Is Lucy a service dog? How does it work...did u have to buy a tix for her? I liked that video of Bagel!

have a safe trip and let us know how it goes!

OP
grecoroman

grecoroman

Dec 7, 2011
New York, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy, born 8/3/11
No, I haven't flown with my bullies b4. Is Lucy a service dog? How does it work...did u have to buy a tix for her? I liked that video of Bagel!

have a safe trip and let us know how it goes!

Hi there--

Yes, I bought a ticket that was cleared by Jetblue. I bought the extra space seat so we had a lot of room in the front for her to lay down. I guess I was more concerned about the cabin pressure. I read on a few sites that a chew toy or even treats can help them to clear their ears (similar to us chewing gum). Wanted to see if anyone else has flown their bulldog in the cabin to see if there was any reaction.

Thank you

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I can't of anyone that has done this, many have flown with a puppy but not an older Bully

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Hi there--

Yes, I bought a ticket that was cleared by Jetblue. I bought the extra space seat so we had a lot of room in the front for her to lay down. I guess I was more concerned about the cabin pressure. I read on a few sites that a chew toy or even treats can help them to clear their ears (similar to us chewing gum). Wanted to see if anyone else has flown their bulldog in the cabin to see if there was any reaction.

Thank you
I haven't flown with one of mine but was on a flight to Vegas that a gentleman had a comfort bulldog. The dog farted almost the entire flight. Made me even more homesick hahaha

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
No I have never flown with a dog, once on a trip from Seattle to Lax a lady had a dog in a crate and it was squashed by her feet the whole time under the seat in front.

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
Wow is she allowed to be uncrated on the flight? We were just looking into my mom flying in from Indiana with her mini poodle and it sayed he would have to be crated the entire flight so she decided to leave him home..she was afraid he would bark the entire flight

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
Wow, that sounds so cool. You folks have more options in the States than we do up in Canada. I envy you yolks!

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=3854]grecoroman[/MENTION] so you just bought the ticket and bam your bullie is a passenger? That's awesome.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I haven't flown with one of mine but was on a flight to Vegas that a gentleman had a comfort bulldog. The dog farted almost the entire flight. Made me even more homesick hahaha

:giggle:

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online