Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Happy 5th birthday to Orion!!!!

attachment.php

:birthday::birthday::balloons::birthday::birthday:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMGOODNESS.... Baby O is no longer a BABY!!! :faint:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful!

:icecream::girlbirthday::birthday5:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:pupbirthday: Orion, you just get more gorgeous. I treasure my
framed photo I have of you, a gift from Carmin
@bluesteelapd who
won high bid for auction. GOD bless you with many happy, healthy
years with your loving family :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION]

Thank you so much for doing this! When I'm back on my feet we will throw her a party and I promise to spoil her rotten. Actually....she's already rotten, so just the spoiling. Take a look at my meds that I picked up at my pharmacy. The first antibiotic that I picked up made me violently ill. (I work in this pharmacy....so the girls spent some time decorating my meds)

IMG_1262[1].jpg

Had to black out all the important info....who knows who comes into contact with some of these photos!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Cheryl, hope you are feeling better real soon!!! Happy birthday Orion, sweet girl

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@Libra926 Good God girl, you've got a ton of meds!!!! I hope and pray you'll get better, try to take it easy. I know it's hard with baby O running you crazy all the time. Give her a big kiss from me and a MONSTER B-DAY ONE from Buster!! :heart:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
@Libra926 Good God girl, you've got a ton of meds!!!! I hope and pray you'll get better, try to take it easy. I know it's hard with baby O running you crazy all the time. Give her a big kiss from me and a MONSTER B-DAY ONE from Buster!! :heart:

I have the zpak....antibiotic.
The benzonatate which helps me to STOP coughing (yeah right)
And the inhaler which when I can't stop coughing....and then start gasping for breath, is supposed to help. I took the inhaler out of the box so you could see the paw print my co-worker put on it.

Kisses delivered. She knows she is being shafted today. She has been naughty ALL DAY LONG.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm sure Orion knows mommy will make it up to her when she's 100% better. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], the z-pak should work wonders...it's supposed to anyways! i never had good luck w/inhalers for some reason though. I've found Mucinex to help me tremendously with the coughing, better than the benzonotate. Those are just my two cents! Feel better, lady! :shot:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online