What upsets ur bully

Sep 20, 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BUDDHA JANAVARA (AWAKEN THE BEAST)
So today I called out to buddha in a low tone voice and apparently he didn't like it lol he growled at me and put his head down so I said it in the normal high pitch voice and he was fine wiggled towards me wiggling his little tail but every time I kept saying his name in a low tone he would growl so weird lol maybe he takes it as he's in trouble. He's such a grumpy little man

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Any changes she doesn't approve of and if I am late with her breakfast or dinner.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Nigel doesn't like for me to lay down in bed without him - he'll whine to be put in bed. He'll even go so far as faking a limp to have me let him in the bed! Little rascal!

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
When Gordo knows he is in trouble and I put him in time out he growls at me. Like he is yelling back haha.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Bocephus has recently decided that no drawers or cabinets should be open in the kitchen for any reason at all. He will growl and bark at me anytime I'm in there moving around. Unloading the dishwasher is enough to put him in a frenzy. He also growls if the ice maker kicks on from the fridge - BAD ICE BAD ICE

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster HATES the vacuum, he's a totally different dog when it comes out.

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
The vacuum is Romeo and Fatso #1 enemy..they literally try to kill it but many things get a crazy reaction from them like a tape measure, anything that makes a whistle noise, the hair dryer and they hate the baby gate

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Due to space constraints.. I'll just do a short list (this is for both Kevin and Molly)..

Vacuums
Plastic Bags
Rolls of Toilet Paper (they are out to kill them all)
Any furniture not in the correct spot
New Landscaping
Cars parked in the neighbors driveway (that shouldn't be there)
UPS Truck
FedEx Truck
Boxes in the middle of the floor
Halloween Decorations
Christmas Decorations
(.. any holiday decoration)
Shadows
Balloons (omg.. you have to bring them in slowly)
Being picked up with a full bladder (this is more kevin then molly)
Strange teenagers in the hot tub (I approve of them freaking out over this one)
Deer in the yard at night
Doorbells
Bedtime
Being woke up
Dinner not ready on time
Lunch not ready on time
Not being woken up in time for breakfast
Water bowl in the wrong place
anything not in the right place
anything new
anything that has changed

i could keep going...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol, these guys are so OCD.

Blossom:

vacuum
doorbell
being late for any meal

Dozer:

vacuum
being woke up
traffic/cars
walking
Loud noises
dishwasher
broom

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ruckus hates the pigeons that sit on the power lines behind the house. He stares out the window and barks at them to go away! He also tries to battle with the Roomba if it goes off in the middle of the night....haha.

karlajgee

Jun 13, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy
So today I called out to buddha in a low tone voice and apparently he didn't like it lol he growled at me and put his head down so I said it in the normal high pitch voice and he was fine wiggled towards me wiggling his little tail but every time I kept saying his name in a low tone he would growl so weird lol maybe he takes it as he's in trouble. He's such a grumpy little man

Murphy does the same thing! When I use a man voice, it's like he thinks someone else is in the house and starts barking, then when I use my normal voice, he comes over all happy! Murphy also hates the broom and seeing things that aren't in their place usually freaks him out. They're silly little guys!

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
For Wheezie and Abbott its plastic bags.trash bags.fans.they love shop vacs but hate the regular vacuum. I swear there are spirits in my house because they'll just stand and stare barking and growling at the dark stairway or some corners..creeps me out.lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
For Wheezie and Abbott its plastic bags.trash bags.fans.they love shop vacs but hate the regular vacuum. I swear there are spirits in my house because they'll just stand and stare barking and growling at the dark stairway or some corners..creeps me out.lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Christie - Bocephus does the exact same thing. Of course he barks at the sun as it sets as well - the light shifting in the living room makes him bark at the french doors. I have to ensure all the curtains and blinds are tightly shut at sunset. Once it gets darker in the house, he'll growl in the direction of the kitchen. Run to me and press up against me, but keep growling like he's a tough guy

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.