Im Bulldogless till August 6th can you help??

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Im on vacation following Australia in Brasil for the world cup of soccer at the moment. Mid july i come to the USA where im going to Arizona, Chicago and LA following my Cubs watching them play some ball. Can anyone provide me with some muzzies, cuddles, spare bulldog fur and slobber? Ill trade for some back scratches and belly rubs...... please help a mate out who is missing his Berry very much

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh Berry is adorable, you must be going into withdrawals. I wish I was closer to your cities, I've got a big drooler always looking for a belly rub!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
If you're coming to Canada, I have two cuddle muffins who love belly rubs and snuggling. I'm sure your guy is missing you just as much. Sounds like a great trip though, enjoy.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh Russ...if you get down here to Texas, Cami will love on you
until you get home to Berry, can just envision your homecoming, lol

Happy Father's Day and good on you for a well deserved and awesome
vacation! Enjoy yourself and prayers for safe travel, Mate~GOD bless you!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
[MENTION=8700]Beautiful Berry[/MENTION] what an awesome trip very jealous, get out of this cold Melb weather, who is looking after Berry ?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=8700]Beautiful Berry[/MENTION], let me know when you'll be in So Cal. The boys would love to meet u!

OP
Beautiful Berry

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Berry is at my Mums, getting spoiled like all grandchildren do. Henny im in LA for the Dodgers v Cubs series first week of august. Let the boys know id love to meet them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UGH... I feel your pain -- just returned from a week away from Banks and it was really hard to be away for that long'

safe trip and have a great time

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=8700]Beautiful Berry[/MENTION] I think we might be plutonic soul mates. You live in Australia live bulldogs , the cubs and judging by your profile pic DA BEAR. And you obviously like to travel! I would love to offer bully cuddles and be assured there are none finer but I live about 3 hours from Chicago:(

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Russ I hope you have a great time during your travels and if you do meet up with Henny Tate and Finn they are two beautiful Bullies that will give you plenty of cuddles and Henny is such a beautiful person.

OP
Beautiful Berry

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
3 hours is easy took over a day to get here to Rio. I am going crazy without a Bully to cuddle I chased down a lady walking her little Frenchie just to give him a pat, he was very appreciative tho so that made me smile.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
3 hours is easy took over a day to get here to Rio. I am going crazy without a Bully to cuddle I chased down a lady walking her little Frenchie just to give him a pat, he was very appreciative tho so that made me smile.

:ROFL: I have a bully that would be happy to oblige when you get up to L.A., Hang in there man! Enjoy Rio!

OP
Beautiful Berry

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
im in Pheonix...... saw a few English Bullies in Brazil and managed to get a few pats and a tummy rub. There was heaps of french bullies so I also patted them, hahaha. I found a cool stuffy for the auction also. Im on the look out for any Bullies now im in the USA.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.