Adopting a bulldog have questions

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Ok first thanks to you all for the welcome. We got him a few hours ago. After spending time with him all he wants is to be loved on which we gave him tons of love . He keeps pacing the floors panting. He is not hot i don't think we had 2 fans and the ac jacked down low the entire time. 10 minutes he just calmed down and laid down got up minute later and back up and finally laying again. I'm sleeping in the living room with him first few nights. But so far so good ! View attachment 73036View attachment 73037
He is handsome. congratulations!!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

OP
X

xBandit

Jun 14, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
All the tips are great thank you. He is slowly relaxing and dozing off right now. He did pee and poo last night in the house which is ok . Little bit ago he went bathroom outside I gave him a positive praise and a nice pat and a treat.

I have noticed his rear end seems to aggervate him some times and it does stink a little what could that be? Today we are gonna start mixing in a blend of grain free food in with his pedigree food and eventually go grain free for good.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
All the tips are great thank you. He is slowly relaxing and dozing off right now. He did pee and poo last night in the house which is ok . Little bit ago he went bathroom outside I gave him a positive praise and a nice pat and a treat.

I have noticed his rear end seems to aggervate him some times and it does stink a little what could that be? Today we are gonna start mixing in a blend of grain free food in with his pedigree food and eventually go grain free for good.

Congratulations!!!

For the rear it could either be anal glands or tail pocket- or both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Congratulations! You will have an adventure from the day you bring him home and forever .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.