The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Really enjoyed our first puppy class at PetSmart have 3 other classmates 008.jpg013.jpg019.jpgall just about 4 months old. Became so busy will not be able to take more pics until grad class. Need to focus myself want to do good don't you know. Learned to do a time out properly and hopefully this will curb some issues.I know it definitely makes him calmer. 5 more classes then grad -and then reevaluate if we carry on with classes.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good luck... they are great for socializing your baby too!

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
Lola loves her Petsmart trainer as well. Whenever we go into the store and Lola here's her, she pulls until we go say hi and she gets belly rubs from her!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Lola loves her Petsmart trainer as well. Whenever we go into the store and Lola here's her, she pulls until we go say hi and she gets belly rubs from her!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stella does that too!! She beelines for the classroom door and will sneak in if the door is open. She loves her instructor. It doesn't help that the instructor has a very loud voice and shouts "Stella!" From across the store when she sees her 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions