First Pictures of my First Foster!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Bullies 2 the Rescue posted a couple pics of the foster I'm getting on Sunday! His name is Lou and he is 2 years old 😊❤️I am going to get him Sunday evening so I will post lots more when I get him! And if anyone is looking to adopt, he is available! 2 years old, great with dogs, cats and kids! 😃❤️
a6equzy2.jpg
ge2uhuzu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Omg what a beautiful boy! Wish you all the luck and have lots of fun with him! So he's going to stay a week?

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Omg what a beautiful boy! Wish you all the luck and have lots of fun with him! So he's going to stay a week?

After our home visit from the rescue, I got my husband to up it to 2 weeks. And he is going to be gone for 4 days of that, so I'm going to push it to 3 weeks if need be. 😊

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
AWWW, he's really such a sweet looking boy! :luv: I'm so happy for him and for you!! I know how excited and eager you are to help the bullies and you are truly a blessing to the rescue and for the bullies in need of a home. Give Lou a big kiss from us when you meet him on Sunday!

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
AWWW, he's really such a sweet looking boy! :luv: I'm so happy for him and for you!! I know how excited and eager you are to help the bullies and you are truly a blessing to the rescue and for the bullies in need of a home. Give Lou a big kiss from us when you meet him on Sunday!

I will give him great big kisses for you! 😘😃

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Thank you for doing this as I am sure it will do both of you wonders gotta love those win, win scenarios. Sure did not take long to get your first did i not just read about ths lately ? Good luck keep up the good fight

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
What a sweet face! You are such an angel to give this boy a happy home until he can find his forever home!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
He is a great looking boy. Im so excited for you. Becareful of being a foster failure.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Lou is so sweet, I'm happy for you, and for him. I hope you have a great experience with your first foster dog, and I hope he finds his forever home.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Good on you for fostering and how exciting! He looks so sweet, I wish I could have him, love the colouring :)

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
He is a great looking boy. Im so excited for you. Becareful of being a foster failure.

Oh I'm sure I would if it wasn't for the husband! Lol

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Thank you for doing this as I am sure it will do both of you wonders gotta love those win, win scenarios. Sure did not take long to get your first did i not just read about ths lately ? Good luck keep up the good fight

It didn't take long. B2TR have had so many intakes. 😞 I'm just happy and excited to meet Lou and love him!

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Aww Lou is so sweet, I'm happy for you, and for him. I hope you have a great experience with your first foster dog, and I hope he finds his forever home.

I hope so too! Lots of people on the rescues FB page were already asking about him! So I just hope I get to have him for a few days! Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.