cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thank you for the update, Kori. Does Bo have to wear a cone all this time? Well, it sounds optimistic for him and that's good news!

What a good boy he's been and poor thing must be tired. You guys too...i'm sure you're all glad to be home safe and sound now. :hug:

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Thank you for the update, Kori. Does Bo have to wear a cone all this time? Well, it sounds optimistic for him and that's good news!

What a good boy he's been and poor thing must be tired. You guys too...i'm sure you're all glad to be home safe and sound now. :hug:
He's out of the dreaded cone (honestly he hasn't worn it at all when I'm home for the last week because he was leaving his eye alone). He's very happy to be home. He gets wicked excited seeing all the other dogs at the animal hospital, he even got so excited he had an accident in the waiting room, but ya know $hit happens......

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So glad to hear Bocephus is back home, and I'm sure you're glad to have him back home as well. I hope his eye continues to heal, and it's okay after the stitches come out.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm glad that everything went ok… boy they sure HATE that dreaded CONE!!! Lol

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Yippy skippy! So glad the surgery went well, an ok is better than not so good, and to have the stitch in longer might be the better solution for him not to have this happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Yippy skippy! So glad the surgery went well, an ok is better than not so good, and to have the stitch in longer might be the better solution for him not to have this happen again.

thats what I think too, after the second surgery when they took the stitches out his third eyelid popped again right away. I think this time it will be good but better safe than sorry. The stitch doesn't seem to bother him at all either

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Sending Prays and Love for Bocephus to be all well and not to have to this surgery again. Love to You Bocephus.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Good news that all went fine ,hoping that your baby feels better soon xx

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
He's out of the dreaded cone (honestly he hasn't worn it at all when I'm home for the last week because he was leaving his eye alone). He's very happy to be home. He gets wicked excited seeing all the other dogs at the animal hospital, he even got so excited he had an accident in the waiting room, but ya know $hit happens......

So happy he is doing well!

You said "wicked"! Where are you from? 😃

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So happy he is doing well!

You said "wicked"! Where are you from? 

I live in Utah now but moved here after working for 17 years in Maine. People look at me funny out here when I say it haha

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I'm originally from New Hampshire, for my first 25 years. 😊 Whenever I hear that I think New England.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Glad to hear it was a good visit and hope he continues to improve quickly!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.