Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please keep your fingers and paws crossed - Bocephus is going for his follow up

Dog Park Attendant Rigginsluv11's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Riggins
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Please keep your fingers and paws crossed - Bocephus is going for his follow up

I hope everything was successful!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin' groomzilla Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Ron
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chance
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Please keep your fingers and paws crossed - Bocephus is going for his follow up

So many pulling for a quick recovery and a long long time if ever for any surgery again, fingers and paws crossed and a prayer or two.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    I'm thinking of Bocephus and hoping/praying for a successful outcome. Looking forward to hearing your update.
    Thank you all so much!!!!! He didn't get the all clear I was hoping for but the surgeon thought it looked "ok". He will have to keep one stitch in the corner of his eye for another month until all the swelling is gone but hopefully that will be it. It took us over 3 hours to get home because of an accident ----- such a long time with a bulldog that is crying to poop. He was a trooper though and held it till we got home!!!
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Thank you for the update, Kori. Does Bo have to wear a cone all this time? Well, it sounds optimistic for him and that's good news!

What a good boy he's been and poor thing must be tired. You guys too...i'm sure you're all glad to be home safe and sound now.

Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    Thank you for the update, Kori. Does Bo have to wear a cone all this time? Well, it sounds optimistic for him and that's good news!

What a good boy he's been and poor thing must be tired. You guys too...i'm sure you're all glad to be home safe and sound now.
    He's out of the dreaded cone (honestly he hasn't worn it at all when I'm home for the last week because he was leaving his eye alone). He's very happy to be home. He gets wicked excited seeing all the other dogs at the animal hospital, he even got so excited he had an accident in the waiting room, but ya know $hit happens......

James Hond, My Sunshine

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

So glad to hear Bocephus is back home, and I'm sure you're glad to have him back home as well. I hope his eye continues to heal, and it's okay after the stitches come out.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

So happy to hear he ok

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

I'm glad that everything went ok… boy they sure HATE that dreaded CONE!!! Lol

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker
    Likes (Received)

Yippy skippy! So glad the surgery went well, an ok is better than not so good, and to have the stitch in longer might be the better solution for him not to have this happen again.

Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luvmybully View Post
    Yippy skippy! So glad the surgery went well, an ok is better than not so good, and to have the stitch in longer might be the better solution for him not to have this happen again.

thats what I think too, after the second surgery when they took the stitches out his third eyelid popped again right away. I think this time it will be good but better safe than sorry. The stitch doesn't seem to bother him at all either

James Hond, My Sunshine

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

Sending Prays and Love for Bocephus to be all well and not to have to this surgery again. Love to You Bocephus.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

So Glad Bocephus is home and doing good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads