my poor baby

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
I just pulled in to my garage and the house alarm is going off, and I can't go in until the police get here. I'm hoping 1st that Butler is still inside, and 2nd that it isn't hurting his poor ears. he's probably scared to death! :'(

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
oh my god he's going to be deaf if he's still there

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
:whew: everything is okay. Butler is rattled but calming down. yay for house alarms!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG How scary!! Did someone try to break in?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have a funny-ish story about alarms ... but I'll wait until you let us know everything is ok!!!!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Im so glad everything is ok and your baby is safe... Yes please do tell what happened???

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
thanks everyone for your concern!

i came home from work and backed in to my garage, opened my car door and heard the alarm going off inside. (our alarm is not monitored) i wanted so badly to go inside and see if butler was there. first i called my husband (phoenix police) and asked him if i should go inside, and he said "hell no! call 911 and wait for the police" i was so worried about butler's ears! so i call 911 (we live in glendale-not my husband's area) and they told me to drive down the block and wait, but be patient because it is the busiest time of day. umm, no! my baby dog's ears are hurting in there! when i called my hubby he was on a call with one of our good friends, gerald. Gerald left the call and came racing to my house :) even though they aren't supposed to because it's different cities. he checked all around the house and yard, disabled the alarm and told me butler was inside, looking confused. :whew: then my hubby came, let butler out of his padlocked crate, and finally glendale police came. lol. i was whining about butler being deaf now and mario said "he isn't deaf, mom, it's okay. 'butler, come here'" and he didn't come. i was like "i told you he was deaf!" and i yelled, "butler, come to mama" and he came running. lol. his ears are kinda torn up, which sucks cause they had finally healed, but i think he's okay.

as far as what happened to set off the alarm, ghosts?! i dunno. there is a motion detector set up in the living room that "sees" the kitchen, dining room, and living room. There are sensors on the back and front doors, and garage door. if the sensors separate the alarm will beep or if the house is armed it will sound. the guys are guessing that someone probably jumped the fence and tried to open the back door and from pushing it in and out it probably set off the alarm and scared themselves off. i just hope it wasn't for very long. i can't imagine if i had closed at work tonight it would have been going off for 5 hours! since i got off at 3 it was going off for 1.5 hours max.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaaww poor Butler .. and bless his little ears. I hope they're not too torn up!!! :*(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online