Need input

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
Need your guys opinions same thinking of taking Rocco to intermediate classes he's already done the beginners he does well he's a good boy .I'm just not confident in off the leash like when we go to the beach. I could do a private session for $209. Just dont know if I should do it.?when it come to him going to the vet and getting meds $ not an issue just this class for$ 209 is making me think.part of me is like no my boyfriend going to think that's a lot of $ and tge other part is thinking. I will have a piece of mind knowing if I take him to the beach let him off the leash he will come back

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I would definitely do the intermediate class. Trainers cost to much and IMHO petsmart and petcos intermediate class is worth every penny and less expensive. :2thumbs:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm with Phil, good & true advice...money well spent. Lay off
Starbuck's for a couple months and recoup it...Good luck and
let us know~GOD bless!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I agree w/the above… training is always important, and well worth it!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The next level at Petco or Petsmart should be fine.... his listneing wheather on or off leash is based on your consistentcy of enforcing the training

OP
beckylu00

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
Thank u all for your input
Going tomorrow for a meet the trainer

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
We did the intermediate class at petsmart. It was nice. When it came time for the final test, the instructor set up orange cones at each test station. Needless to say, we all know how terrifyingly dangerous orange cones are to bullies!! Stella freaked and cowered and wouldn't complete the test. LOL. The instructor still passed her though because she had done all of it before during the previous weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online