Cleaning products?

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
What a good and safe cleaning products? To clean tile and wood floors. Looking for something safe Rocco. I do use simple green but I was wondering if anyone had any other recommendations

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
You know what I use is a simple combination of white vinegar and water. I just put it in a spray bottle and it's great to clean up most surfaces (not safe on things like marble as i hear it can scratch), but i use this on wood floors, on tile, on windows.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I also use Vinegar and water, and you can also add a few drops of Dawn dish washing liquid, it's great on floors, mirrors, tile, counters and windows. I have also used a mixture of 1 part Hydrogen Peroxide, and 3 parts water with a few drops of Dawn soap in a spray bottle, which you can buy at the dollar store, or use the ones for spraying plants, it's very good for cleaning the shower and bathtub tiles, and the faucets.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We use Bona as it is hypoallergenic or an alcohol and watwr mixture.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I agree w/everyone above… I have allergies to perfumes so I only use vinegar/water and I also use Bona. Method has some wonderful products as well, I really LOVE their wood floor cleaner but it is a little pricey. You can find it at Target and Lowes...

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I use Bac Out, all natural and I love it. I dilute it and put it in my steam mop - perfect for getting rid of any pet smells as well l_bok1006.png I use it in the laundry for my towels that I use to dry off Bocephus when he comes in from the rain or gets a bath.

bsmith3

Apr 20, 2015
colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubbles
i know this is an older thread but i didn't want to start another one. What do you use for spot cleaner on rugs? We think our bully puppy had an allergic reaction to the spot cleaner we have been using to clean his accidents and we wanted to use a safer alternative with no harsh chemicals. could i simply use vinegar and water on my rug also?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online