How long is your bully alone during the day?

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
As im a full time carer girls are not left long and they are free to roam the house when we are out x

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Only about 2 or 3 hours when we go to the store. Elmo stays in his crate. I am home all the time with my dogs, except like when we go to the store about twice a week.

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I am so happy my boy is hardly ever alone now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawn Coyde

Jun 19, 2014
I have 2 bulldogs Maggie and Brewster they are gong on 11 years old and i have had them since pups. My bullies dont really play alot. Mine just love to hog the couch all day and relax. Eat and relax ...poop and relax and so on. I take them for short walks until they get exhausted like (10) minutes and they lay down on me. My dogs are totally healthy and happy. As long as they have some tough chew toys I think your bully will be fine :)I work from home so i am here all the time but in the basement for 8 a day. They do just fine upstairs.

Dalex

May 21, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rhys
Rhys is 9 mo and we keep him in his crate while we are at work all day. We have a neighbour who comes in to walk him twice a day though.
As others have said: when we are home all day all he does is sleep; well, in between his burst of puppy energy.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
We typically leave Ruckus home alone for about 5 hours in the morning and 4 in the afternoon. One of us comes home during lunch to take him for a walk and spend some quality time playing with him. We tried a dog walker, but they just weren't taking him on the length of walks they promised (yet still charged the full price...) so he would be a little irritated or upset. While Ruckus loves it when someone comes home at lunch time, he would probably sleep all day if we didn't. He is normally asleep when we come in at lunch and after work. He loves to be awake and active when we're home, so he adopts our schedule and will even stay up late at night with us, then he sleeps all day and speckles in a little barking at the pigeons out back for fun. I will say, I'm overjoyed that he is done with his puppy chewing phase (he's 16 months old now) because for a long time it was like playing a guessing game as to whether or not he was an angel or chewed the couch while we were gone. Unless Dozer is acting out, he probably sleeps and lounges while you're gone.

Members online

No members online now.