Bullies 2 the Rescue

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Hi everyone. I am not sure if any of you know of the local bulldog rescue here near Charlotte NC. They have had the most devastating week and it's only Wed. 😞 Someone was looking on Craigslist for the missing bulldogs in TX and came across a female bulldog being sold for $50. With teamwork, they were able to get her out of there. She was beaten, emaciated, kept outside without water or food in this NC heat and pregnant. We just got an update this morning and it wasn't good. She is no longer pregnant. She recently delivered and it is believed that the evil guy killed the puppies. She is full of worms so that is why she still looked pregnant. She is still producing milk. 😞 And minutes ago we received more bad news. She is heartworm positive. Another horrible thing is that this evil person has more bulldogs and one is pregnant and is believed to be due in August. 😞😞 They are working to try to get more of the dogs and working with the authorities. It's a very delicate process because they do not want him to get wind and kill off more pups. Bullies 2 the Rescue took in 4 bullies yesterday so they are overwhelmed and need help. Donations or spreading the word. You can follow this poor girls story at the Carolina Pantry Facebook page if you want. I shared this on Riggins Instagram but wanted to share with all of you as well. My heart is broken. 💔

Here is a picture of her right after she was saved.
juqava3u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Thank you for making us aware of this horrible news! Hope they get all the dogs out of there! Hope the hearless evil man pay for what he has done.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Thank you for posting, I'm the one updating Adoptable bulldogs for Bullies 2 the rescue here on EBN, I've seen they do a great job<3 I hope this sweet girl will soon be healthy and happy and on her way to a new pawesome furever home<3

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I just can't believe the lows people will fall to. This poor baby and all the others that are still with this deplorable man. Hopefully the authorities can raid his backyard breeding business and the dogs will all be safe. Please keep us updated on the situation.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor baby girl looks so sweet. It is horrible how some people treat these sweet babies. They just have no heart. All these babies want is to be loved and give love back.

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Thank you for posting, I'm the one updating Adoptable bulldogs for Bullies 2 the rescue here on EBN, I've seen they do a great job<3 I hope this sweet girl will soon be healthy and happy and on her way to a new pawesome furever home<3

Nice to meet you! They are wonderful. Paws crossed that she will be ok! I just read that they are getting in three more this week. I don't understand these cruel people. 😞 Heartbreaking. But thank goodness for the rescues!

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Thank you for making us aware of this horrible news! Hope they get all the dogs out of there! Hope the hearless evil man pay for what he has done.

I really hope so too! They think the other pregnant one is due in August. They decided to name this beautiful girl Karma. ❤️

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I just can't believe the lows people will fall to. This poor baby and all the others that are still with this deplorable man. Hopefully the authorities can raid his backyard breeding business and the dogs will all be safe. Please keep us updated on the situation.

It just blows my mind. I hope he pays for what he has done. I will keep you updated. They just said on FB that they have 3 more intakes this week. 😞 At least they will now know what love is. ❤️

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Poor baby girl looks so sweet. It is horrible how some people treat these sweet babies. They just have no heart. All these babies want is to be loved and give love back.

Doesn't she? The transporter said as soon as she got in the car, she went straight to the floor...so scared. It took her a while to get her out after. 😞 You are so right, all they want is love and to love.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
It just blows my mind. I hope he pays for what he has done. I will keep you updated. They just said on FB that they have 3 more intakes this week.  At least they will now know what love is. ❤️

I love the success stories of when these sweet souls come out of their place of fear and learn that not all humans will hurt and mistreat them. I am praying for a happy ending with loving homes for all these sweet babies.

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I love the success stories of when these sweet souls come out of their place of fear and learn that not all humans will hurt and mistreat them. I am praying for a happy ending with loving homes for all these sweet babies.

Me too! The happy endings are wonderful. I just can't wait to love them like my own and pass them (with tears in my eyes) on to their forever family.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Me too! The happy endings are wonderful. I just can't wait to love them like my own and pass them (with tears in my eyes) on to their forever family.

I started following Carolina Pantry on Facebook, how I wish I still lived out in NC!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.