JakeP

JakeP

May 6, 2014
Burbank CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm accompanying my youngest son for university that's why I had to take 6 weeks vacation. Though I'm counting the weeks until I get back home and see Jake and my family, I will also be sad co'z I will be leaving my baby thousands of miles away from home. Thank goodness for video conferencing, I am able to still see him (but not hug him).

I did video calling today with hubby for 2 hours and spent time with Jake! He is such a big puppy now. He kept on looking at the camera and was just listening to me talking and calling his name. I miss him so much. Though I miss him so much, I can't voice that out loud because my youngest son thinks that he is being replaced by Jake. Yes, we had a serious (with tears) conversation because at first he did not welcome the thought of having a puppy. I had to reassure him that Jake is not a replacement. My friends think that I have the "empty nest" syndrome -- the reason why I had to get a puppy. Probably!

I love Jake and I can't think of going my everyday without taking good care of him.

Members online

No members online now.