A 'delicate' question

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I wipe Dozer's hiney everytime he goes and takes a number 2. LOL Alot of friends think I'm ridiculous, but if I don't it would be all over the couch, the floor, wherever. We've always done that with our bullies. I don't mind. Oh what we do for our EBs

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, the stocky build of a bulldog that we love so much comes with a price....

Yes, it does, but so worth it.

ubtalknme

Nov 11, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Nala
Stevie Ray seems to have a rather delicate problem. From the time we brought her home, she has never been able to clean her genital area herself. When she needs assistance with it she will do what we call the HooHaw Hula. She basically sits and rocks back and forth as if trying to dry herself off. After me cleaning her the first few times, she has now learned that when she sees the kleenex coming she just rolls over onto her back and presents me with her vulva for cleaning. It is quite hysterical. Because she seems to be so wet there all the time, I just clean her off a couple of times a day. I hate to think what the urine is doing to her skin. I am curious if anyone else has a female bulldog who does this.

Here is a recent picture of my lovely girl:
View attachment 72715

Yes I have the same troubles with my female bulldog. She also rolls over as soon as she see me open the baby wipe package.

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Yep, we blot the twat every time Heidi comes in otherwise she gets a urine smell. My other bully's skin isn't as loose and she doesn't have that problem. Just make sure it stays dry because yeast love to breed in damp places.

ZuleikaD

Mar 3, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tallulah
I don't do it every time she comes in, but at least once a day. But it's better than the bacterial infection she'll get if you don't. Stock in baby wipes anyone?

B

Baxter Tiberius

Rather than wiping Baxters ding dong 500 times a day (it drips all over my white floor), he now wears tighty whities around the house, and it has worked amazingly well.

Once a day, before bed, I wipe (with paper towel and water) his tail pocket, mister winky, and his face folds, Then dry each. That's our routine for now.

IMAGE_91.jpg

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
So cute.I wipe my Rocco all the time. Hes a boy lol.we thinking of getting a girl so its good to know

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Dually always comes running and stands between my legs when he see's a baby wipe, he knows its time to get his butt wiped!! haha I think it's pretty funny!!

LolaLover

Oct 24, 2012
Wenatchee, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
LOLA
Dually always comes running and stands between my legs when he see's a baby wipe, he knows its time to get his butt wiped!! haha I think it's pretty funny!!
That's hilarious!!! Lola does the same thing, flops on her back when she knows she is going to get a wipe down!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. This post is hilarious. I'm crying here, the Hoo Hoo Hula, the wipe the twat, the Winnie, the ding dong, and the tighty whiteies. Boy what we do for our bullies, we must be in love. Lol. I also have to use baby wipes on our guys, but not every time, only when needed, but we also bathe our guys once every two weeks.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:rofl:good thing it was a tighty whitey could of been a problem if he was wearing Boxers. Sometimes you just need a good chuckle thanks everyone.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online