If you are currently feeding Fromm Grain Free.....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
.... please order from Carolina Pet Pantry. At $59.99 or $61.00 and FREE shipping.... no coupon codes, no 'specials', no setting up on auto ship, nothing confusing. All you need to do is choose free shipping at checkout.

CPP has been a big supporter of EBN and sooooo many rescue dogs and rescue organizations!

If you do not feed Fromm, they also carry Orijen, Acana and HALO. They are a holistic online store and everything is shipped FREE. EVERYTHING!!!

Plus they have tons of other great bulldog products as well.

http://www.carolinapetpantry.com

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Good to know. I will be trying this food out real soon....I will order from CPP!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I talked to Courtney and they will set up a auto ship if you want them too. Just leave a message with your order for how often and how much. I didn't realize their prices were just as cheap as a un-mentioned online company.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I don't know, but She is very helpful and will return questions real fast. If you aren't on Facebook and "like" CCP, then their website, I am sure has a contact e-mail.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
If you do run into shipping problems, I found that you can also order Fromm from Amazon.com, but personally I would rather go with CPP if possible because it just feels better :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I used them last month and it worked out well. Plus they take paypal and the other store doesnt yet which makes my choice much easier. :)

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Wow thanks I've been using petfooddirect carolina is cheaper. I'm gonna chane it!!

Geoff

Sep 6, 2011
Went to their site. Couldn't find Fromm even though it was listed under dog foods. Used their search engine which came up with two types of treats and a very small bag of some type of Fromm dog food. Site says free shipping. Called their store and told them about site problem and asked for price for Fromm Grain Free. They called me back with $61 dollar price for 26lb bag but shipping is not free past a certain weight which site doesn't say. $10 dollar shipping charge so price ends up $71. Much cheaper at other websites.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.