Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I bought a little Herb Garden this weekend, and put it outside my house, but now I think I have to find another place for it, because the bully babies think its something good to eat, and every time we go outside, they walk by it and then I have to pull them away, because they try to devour my plants. These guys would eat anything. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 120

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I know something about it! We recently had a backyard revamp and lilly already is trying to eat new plants ....or walks on top of them xx
How about putting them in some kind of hanging basket planter ?

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Last year I bought 5 trees : bushes for the garden. I got each of my 4kids and my wife to plant one each and made a nice comment about family ,they lasted a week before diesel chewed them to pulp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Henry chews the limbs from my big lilac bush but thankfully leaves my baby lilac alone. He chooses to eat grass. Lol. I planted 2 lilies and put them just outside the wireless fence area so he couldn't get to them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks eats everything in the yard.... we had to place fencing at the ends of the retaining walls to keep her out of the herb/pepper garden

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Lol. At least that parsley will give your pups fresh breath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point, Carrie!

I've been planting in my garden recently and had a beautiful Chili de Arbol pepper plant, flourishing with peppers. I peeked outside while Finn was roaming and saw him pee right on the plant. Sadly, i could not "revive" the chili plant and the thing is now just plain dead. :(

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good point, Carrie!

I've been planting in my garden recently and had a beautiful Chili de Arbol pepper plant, flourishing with peppers. I peeked outside while Finn was roaming and saw him pee right on the plant. Sadly, i could not "revive" the chili plant and the thing is now just plain dead. :(

He peed on the peppers! Sounds like a song. Poor peppers but it's better then him eating them, omg can you imagine the gas! :faint:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online