Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Best Spoiled Bully Stories

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Your Best Spoiled Bully Stories

i try to spoil mr. butler since he is a rescue, i want to make up for his bad times. nothing out of the ordinary for a bully owner though. i love @NikkiSchoolcraft massage picture. too cute. we are going to las vegas for march madness i hate vegas, but it is my hubby's christmas/birthday gift to go. i said he can go but i'm staying here because i don't have anyone to babysit butler, so hubbs got a dog room for us! it's so cute, they give you little bowls for food and water, treats (probably crappy ones i won't feed), and there is a dog run/mini park! i won't have to be away from my child . since it will be cold in march and i can't sunbathe and drink 15 dollar cocktails, i'll be cozied up in the room with butler while the husband gambles our money away.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

To say that our princess has changed life in our household in the short time we have had her is an understatement.

It's never been mentioned here before but we ( Bruce, me and Gracie) aren't the only inhabitants of our house. Bruce's adult son "rents" a room upstairs. He mostly keeps to himself, or did prior to the arrival of her highness. There would be days in a row I wouldn't even see him. Now however he comes into the den a few times a day to see Gracie. We have had more conversations (about Gracie) in the last 5 months than we have had in the last 8 years! He got "us" a Christmas gift this year for the first time ever....A VERY generous gift card to the pet supply store!

So we aren't the only ones that think she's entitled!

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Nikki
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
    Likes (Received)

FYI... @sheila Vegas now has pet friendly hotels!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Saban
    Likes (Received)

lovin the stories! Saban is rotten beyond words. We have only had him for a couple weeks now, so no particular stories yet. He has more clothes and toys than any other animal I have and yet everytime I go to work or am just out in town I always come home with him something else. (new "extra" bed, toys, clothes, treats, etc) To have had no human contact other than feedings before I got him, he sure "expects"it now, lol. He comes and waits patiently beside me as I unload my bags

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads