Whats your biggest fear?

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
My biggest fear is definitely someone stealing Ruckus. It's so bad that we take him everywhere we travel. Except for leaving him with my dad (who would love to steal him from me, but hey he isn't a stranger!), we've never left Ruckus with anyone else overnight. I've left him for the day with a friend who has a little pointer mix that he adores, but I just can't bring myself to find a dog sitter and leave him for the weekend. It's bad and I need to get over it at some point and get comfortable with someone, but Ruckus is so friendly and people are always saying how they'd love to have a bulldog but bulldogs are so expensive or how much they'd love a dog with Ruckus's temperment.....so I just can't shake the idea that someone might try to nab him.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
For me it's that I won't be there for them when it's their time... no matter the reason. I just want to be with them, give them comfort and keep them comfortable, that's all I care about.

I'm also terrified of them getting stolen, here in South Africa the chance of them ending up in good hands are slim. When people ask about them I always mention that they are neutered/spayed and have health issues.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
My biggest fear is dog attacks on Meatball. He's so friendly with other dogs that I fear one day the other dog won't be so nice!

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
My greatest fear is that something will happen to my husband and myself and Goob will be without us (death or rapture:-D). Thank God, I have many family members who love him and would gladly take him in...(some want to take him now and I'm still breathing)! They also know how much care he needs and I know they will continue it.

My second greatest fear is REALLY spiders! We have found several brown recluses in the house and it TERRIFIES me to think that Good could possibly get bit while we are gone or while he is sleeping. In California, he slept in his crate but now that we are in Tennessee, the spiders are such a problem, he sleeps in bed with us.

I don't ever worry about Goob getting stolen. He is not the friendliest guy in the world and when people stop to admire him, he shows them that it's best if they keep their distance. He is a car stopper for sure but his stranger danger runs deep.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.