Whats your biggest fear?

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I worry so much about over heating. And because we had a bloat scare, I am paranoid about that too. I also fear fires like [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] said. I bought those In Case of Fire please save my pet stickers for the front and back of the house. It is crazy. I never worried about my Boston Terriers the way I worry about my bulldog! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
One of my biggest fear is having my girls stolen -i dont try to "show" off my girls in the neighbourhood as you never know who wants to "make a quick £/$" ,also i never leave them in the backyard on their own if i have to go inside -girls have to come in with me , we also don't put any bulldog stickers on the car etc as i dont want to attract unwanted attention -i guess im a paranoid fur baby momma but there are so many dogs stolen in uk that i will not take a chance
The other one is illness -that will lead to lose of their lives-i think it would destroy me as we still havent got over sudden loss of our boxer girl (2 years ago) xx
So we try to avoid anything that might make them sick x

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Mine is also that he gets stolen or a fire or something happens when I'm out and so many more things I just worry all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
My biggest fear is someone stealing him. He is so short, and compact and everyone thinks he's adorable that I fear someone will follow me home and take him. I don't worry about them overpowering me as I am a pretty big woman and can hold my own, but if I'm not there to protect him, I would just die. Then, what would they do with him is the other fear? OMG! The horror to even think about it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I unforturtunaely lived it on October 11, 2011 :cry:

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Spiders. They freak me out. I over over 6' tall and over 15 stone...... Big - small any .......

i wont sleep tonight now :fie:

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
My biggest fear, is someone stealing my babies. They are so friendly and would go with anyone. I never leave them out of my sight, but it can happen in an eyeblink. My other fear is Dozer, he is so skittish around traffic, he gets so scared when the cars whizz by, so he tries to bolt across the street, he wants to get away from the cars, so he keeps pulling toward the road, I always have to make sure that I have a super right grip on his leash, I put the leash around my wrist, a d then wrap my hand around it. If he were ever to get me or someone walking him off guard and the leash would slip from my hand, he would bolt across the street and he would get hit by a car. I do also worry in then back of my mind about diseases or illnesses they can get, cancer, bloat, over heating, breathing difficulties, or ACL, but I don't dwell on those fears because even in ourselves, we don't have any guarantee that we won't go through life without an illness. I just try and give them the healthiest foods and treats, vet care, and preventative supplements to keep them healthy.

What preventative supplements do you give?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Supplements.
Hi Amanda,

I add 2 Tbsp of plain unsweetened yogurt to their morning kibble for the probiotics. It is great for digestion, and good gut flora, and it boosts the immune system, so helps fight infections and allergy symptoms.

I give them Omega Oils in the form of Salmon Oil or Coconut Oil on their evening kibble. Omega Oils are very good for the joints, skin, coat, and also for the brain.

I add 1 Tnsp. Of Apple Cider Vinegar to their drinking water, there are many health benefits to ACV. It is a natural anti inflammatory, it kills the bad bacteria in your body so boosts the immune system, and it balances the Ph levels of the blood, there are many other health benefits to ACV. There is a great article on The Benefits Of ACV, you can find it on the Home page.

I don't give my babies any store bought treats other than the Fruitables, they have too many chemicals and additives. They get half a banana each twice a week, I give them fruits like cut up apples, blueberries, strawberries, and watermelon. Don't give him grapes, they are toxic to dogs. I also give them cooked vegetables like carrots, green beans, and broccoli. You can make homemade treats with natural ingredients like oats, peanut butter, yogurt, there are many good recipes on line.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Just losing them in any way, too soon...that is like in the next fifty years...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
im thinking @Manydogs will be posting pictures of spiders now Jimmy

Sorry to disappoint you [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], but I don't even want to SEE a PICTURE of a spider!!! nanananana!
:pouting::cry:Okay, I will never post a picture again.............

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.