Saban's vet visit 1/3/11

bullylover4ever

Dec 30, 2010
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
not named yet
Saban went to the vet and got of course more puppy shots and his rabies shot. He weighs 18.4 lbs and appears to be perfect :luv: He had no signs of parasites, even though we still were given meds to worm him. The only issue was he has a slight ear infection in both ears, the vet said probably from getting water in his ears during bathing. We were given some nystatin cream for his ears. I have wanted a bully my whole life, but never wanted to "pay" that much, and now my only regret was that I would have got one years ago!!!! I love him to peices....he completes our home.....for now:puntil I decide to get another :heart:

L

Lucy-licious

I have to agree, so far i would have to say that Lucy is definately worth every penny we paid
And we will be getting another as soon as shes through the puppy stage and weve forgotten enough to go through it again :D

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Completely agree that they are worth all that and more! Frank is our baby, worth every penny, and we can't wait until we get our own place so that we can rescue another bulldog or two!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sounds like a great visit and a good vet who is worming as a precaution, but make sure you worm twice to really be free and clear.

Put some cotton balls in the ears while bathing to keep water out, just don't forget to remove them...! I remind myself by cleaning the ears with ear cleaner AFTER a bath. :)

I agree, nothing better than a bully!!! :)

OP
bullylover4ever

bullylover4ever

Dec 30, 2010
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
not named yet
thanks everyone, we couldn't luv him more :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.