Can't fly? This service will drive your bully to where you're going.

• Thread starter Baxter Tiberius
  • Start date
B

Baxter Tiberius

Just found this service and haven't had an opportunity to check reviews yet, but I did inquire with them, and they're well-versed with english bulldog needs.

I am going to california for the summer and will have to drive from Miami to San Diego because I have Baxter. In the future maybe they can drive him while I fly :)

They post regular updates of new pups they are transporting, and seem to have good feedback on facebook at least.

I emailed them and they were super excited to take him anywhere. I asked about fees but she wants me to email. There was a bad review on another site but it was just a person whining about an extra $40 they weren't anticipating. They posted on a 'SCAM' site, which seemed a little extreme. I was expecting to hear their dog died or something. Just a billing issue.

http://www.comfort-carriers.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ComfortCarriers

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is interesting

I wish they could drive Ftse from here to there so we could bring him on our holiday with us and stay for months and meet everyone.

OP
B

Baxter Tiberius

I may be going up to Washington this summer from San Diego and might try them.

But I am going to scour the web for bad reviews and warnings before I do. I suggest everyone do your due diligence first too.

The facebook page gives a lot of security though. A lot of happy customers.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This might be great info for many people..... best of luck with your trip! when do you leave

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is interesting

I wish they could drive Ftse from here to there so we could bring him on our holiday with us and stay for months and meet everyone.

That would be great but theyd have to have a James Bond bus or something to get here!

OP
B

Baxter Tiberius

Their home page shows they have a bus that kinda looks james bondish!

We leave June 24 to San Diego :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Their home page shows they have a bus that kinda looks james bondish!

We leave June 24 to San Diego :)

I hope you and Baxter have a safe trip both ways, all my life I've dreamt of driving out to Miami but have never held a job that I could do it.

OP
B

Baxter Tiberius

I hope you and Baxter have a safe trip both ways, all my life I've dreamt of driving out to Miami but have never held a job that I could do it.

You know, I lived in San Diego for 14 years. And for the entire 14 years I swore there was no nicer place in the USA. No nicer weather. No nicer beaches. Then i visited Miami. I found that 10 months of the year, its warm (not hot) and comfortable (not humid). Its San Diego in July and August - year round here. The beaches are drop dead incredible. The water is always warm. The skyscrapers are ultra modern, the design is incredible.

The people leave a lot to be desired, and I hate the mosquitos and a lot of the racism, smoking, horn honking, and adults with anger issues. But if you're here to enjoy the city, not the people, it blows away southern California in spades. But happiness has to include people. Smart people. Interesting people. Friendly people. And California has that. In the end, I stay in my little bubble here along the water, and go back to California for the gorgeous summers, great people, amazing food, and proximity to mountains, desert, family, vegas, and fun trips down the coast into mexico. Nothing can beat that, in my opinion.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You know, I lived in San Diego for 14 years. And for the entire 14 years I swore there was no nicer place in the USA. No nicer weather. No nicer beaches. Then i visited Miami. I found that 10 months of the year, its warm (not hot) and comfortable (not humid). Its San Diego in July and August - year round here. The beaches are drop dead incredible. The water is always warm. The skyscrapers are ultra modern, the design is incredible.

The people leave a lot to be desired, and I hate the mosquitos and a lot of the racism, smoking, horn honking, and adults with anger issues. But if you're here to enjoy the city, not the people, it blows away southern California in spades. But happiness has to include people. Smart people. Interesting people. Friendly people. And California has that. In the end, I stay in my little bubble here along the water, and go back to California for the gorgeous summers, great people, amazing food, and proximity to mountains, desert, family, vegas, and fun trips down the coast into mexico. Nothing can beat that, in my opinion.

I'm in 100% agreement with you. Only thing I have to add is the fishing out of San Diego is phenomenal too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.