The real deal... Food suggestions for an 11 wk old female?

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1676]kcdaisy[/MENTION] SOO glad to hear that! In my experience, Nature's Variety Instinct really IS the food for yeast issues and ear infections so I am so glad it helped you too :) Keep us updated, I hope things just get better and better for Daisy! Oh and LOVE the picture, love that bully belly!!!!

ChurchillJohnson

Feb 2, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Churchill Johnson
high protein is essential for pups, although, you don't want to go overboard. We try to feed our pups a high protein low grain or grain free food for the first year then transition them to a lower protein large dog diet, except our pug of course... he's on a regular dog diet, not the large dog.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I thought protein was suppose to be around 25%?

I get so confused on dog food topics. Jozi is still
on Iams cause I don't know what else to buy her.
I'm not going to put her on Fromm. I can't get
it anywhere around here,and want something that
I can easily get in case we forget to order and run out.

[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] did you ever switch from Iams? You really gotta get her off that stuff! Even if you choose to get from Petsmart, you can at least get her on Avoderm. In fact, we have coupons in the bully market that you can use your bully bucks for to try it for free. But I still recommend Fromm the most, and you can get it from petflow, set up auto ship and you will never run out. Coupon code ENGLISHBULLDOG, free shipping over $59. One bag would probably last for well over a month I would guess for one puppy!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Yes she is on taste of The Wild, Sierra Mountain Formula.
She is doing really well on it. Her :poo: definitely got better when she got
off of Iams. We only fed her threw one bag of Iams. She is on her 3rd bag
of ToTW now.