Lil red rash

chevybulldog

Jun 6, 2014
Hi idk wat it is but I feed him Blue Diamond puppy breed for the past two and a half months that's what the breeder feed him in the past week and a half he's be getting little red spots and he scratches help
e6esabah.jpg
dyqa2ugu.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Love those polka dots!!!
I'm not sure how old your dog is but many bulldogs "grow into" allergies.
They also can have environmental allergies - grass, pollen, flowers, etc.
I couldn't see the pictures very clear but it could be a lot of things. Depending upon the weight of your dog, you can give them antihistamines to help with itching.

OP
chevybulldog

chevybulldog

Jun 6, 2014
He is 4 months and he do play on grass a lot last vet visit he was 29 pounds

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, this definitely looks like an allergic reaction. Most allergies symptoms are due to food allergies or intolerances. A lot of bullies are allergic to chicken and grains. Is Blue Diamond a chicken based food?, and does it contain corn, potatoes, grains or other fillers? These things can cause allergies. Have you read the Dog Food Ratings on the Home page? It lists all the dog food brands from 6 Star foods down to 1 Star foods, you want to choose a 4 Star food or higher for good quality nutrition, and choose a chicken and grain free formula, or a limited ingredient formula for your dog. We add plain unsweetened yogurt to the morning kibble for the probiotics which will help your puppy fight allergy symptoms because it will boost his immune system. You can give your puppy a Benadryl to relieve his symptoms of rash, hives, or itchiness, the dose goes by weight, so make sure to ask your vet what dose is safe for him before giving him any. I hope you find what is causing his allergies, and he feels better soon. Sometimes it can also be environmental allergies, or something as simple as new things you may be using in the house such as shampoo, laundry detergents or household cleaners.

OP
chevybulldog

chevybulldog

Jun 6, 2014
And he had 1 on he's back but it went away do u think it could be his food
de9abypy.jpg
or grass

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes I think it's the food. I would see if they have a grain free line, poor guy. :welcome: to EBN.

OP
chevybulldog

chevybulldog

Jun 6, 2014
I think it does has chicken and grain um goin to look into it but his breeder and I feed him the same thing for the past 3 months

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If I were you I would switch him to a bland diet, starting tonight, rice and boiled hamburger and stick to that for 3 days and get a bag of Fromms 4 star grain free food any flavor and start him on that. If it is food related which I believe it is it should clear up fairly quickly. You can get Fromms off of the petflow link on the home page here and they have a coupon code on there.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Allergies grow with bullies like [MENTION=5523]Bulldozersma[/MENTION] said.

OP
chevybulldog

chevybulldog

Jun 6, 2014
Ok thanks u guys I will update

OP
chevybulldog

chevybulldog

Jun 6, 2014
Hi, this definitely looks like an allergic reaction. Most allergies symptoms are due to food allergies or intolerances. A lot of bullies are allergic to chicken and grains. Is Blue Diamond a chicken based food?, and does it contain corn, potatoes, grains or other fillers? These things can cause allergies. Have you read the Dog Food Ratings on the Home page? It lists all the dog food brands from 6 Star foods down to 1 Star foods, you want to choose a 4 Star food or higher for good quality nutrition, and choose a chicken and grain free formula, or a limited ingredient formula for your dog. We add plain unsweetened yogurt to the morning kibble for the probiotics which will help your puppy fight allergy symptoms because it will boost his immune system. You can give your puppy a Benadryl to relieve his symptoms of rash, hives, or itchiness, the dose goes by weight, so make sure to ask your vet what dose is safe for him before giving him any. I hope you find what is causing his allergies, and he feels better soon. Sometimes it can also be environmental allergies, or something as simple as new things you may be using in the house such as shampoo, laundry detergents or household cleaners.

yhesyzej.jpg
ingredients from his food what you think

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online