Oh my goodness..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester is being a pistol tonight! :guns: He's been chasing Milo around the living room..bringing out one toy after another..licking the living room rug..etc. And just now, he was sitting in the living room, staring into the kitchen - when he lowered his head, let out a growl, and took off like a bandit into the kitchen - straight for his toy basket and came out with his "stick". Pass the ritalin for my boy! <o

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Must be something in the air tonight. Her Highness has been particularly playful tonight too. Usually she goes to bed with Bruce a couple hours before I go to bed. She acts like she can't wait. But tonight I was in putting my clothes/laundry away when Bruce went to bed. She followed me back out to the den and sat with me and played with her new cloth ball then was extra cuddly for about an hour, until she decided it was bedtime just a few minutes ago and went into her bed.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
My house is completely quiet at 8pm. You won't see a dog after that... It's weird!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
My house is completely quiet at 8pm. You won't see a dog after that... It's weird!!

can you tell us your secret?? that would be amazing to have the house quiet that early in the evening.. [MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION]

L

Lucy-licious

My house too Lucy has tea at 6 then goes outside, 1/2 hr cuddle then off to bed at 7:30 not to be seen again until 6:15 am ready for work :up:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Jozi ate her dinner about 7,
and has been out ever since.
We had to wake her up to go
outside to potty.

Most Reactions

Members online