Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=8872]Annabella[/MENTION] actually replied via EBN Post Quote email, so I am going to copy and paste the message from her:

HI All....Annabella is home, she did not aspirate "Thank God", but she is in pain and has been sleeping all day. Right now she isn't too much interested in eating but has to in order to take her medication, so I am hand feeding her and giving her pieces of steak with her softened Fromm's. I am giving her spoonfuls of water because she doesn't seem too interested in drinking either.This time around is a lot different than 6 months ago. Thank you for your concern...it is nice to have someplace to go and spill your heart out and everyone understands how much this little furry one means to you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:pray: for a speedy recovery.... So happy she is home and in loving hands!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:whew: i'm so glad to hear that Annabella is okay! Poor little thing...wishing her a pain-free recovery. I know she will soon be eating and regaining her strength in no time!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] that's fantastic! I hope she feels totally better.:)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thank Goodness… I was starting to worry!!! Keep us posted...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Glad to hear an update with good news.

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Yahoo good news, glad to hear! I am praying that the pain subsides quickly ,and she gets her appetite back and will be up and jumping in no time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
[MENTION=8872]Annabella[/MENTION] actually replied via EBN Post Quote email, so I am going to copy and paste the message from her:

Thank you for posting! I was so worried. I'm glad she is home recovery and resting. Sending lots of love and prayers 🙏❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
So-oo-oo Glad Annabella is ok. I Prayed for her, this makes me so Happy that this Precious Baby is ok and home with her Mom. I Pray she will soon recover from her pain she is going through. Love To You Annabella. Hugs and Loads of Kisses.
:happy:
sign0168.gif
:kisskiss:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.