Pray for Annabella

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Sending lots of love and prayers to you and Annabella! ❤️ Waiting to hear some great news!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Hugs and prayers and lots of love sent your way!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Annabella went for surgery today to repair her right hind knee. The surgeon called me at 4pm to tell me they were going to begin the surgery and would call when it as done. 3 hours later I as panicking and just as I went to reach for the phone to call the hospital, the surgeon called. She said the surgery went well, but there was a minor hiccup....Annabella aspirated. They are giving her meds and hoping this helps and that she doesn't aspirate when they remove the tube. I had a bad feeling going into this and I feel so helpless. Surgeon said she would call me in the morning to let me know how things are going and if we can pick Annabella up...It is a 2 hour trip. Just last December she had the same surgery on the opposite leg done with the same surgeon and everything went well. How does one sleep? How do you"go on with your life until you hear from them? I was told I could call any time and as many times as I wanted...I will be calling every couple of hours. I just can't catch my breath!

Any update this morning!? sending many prayers and hugs to you both!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Just reading this now. Sending thoughts and prayers for AnnaBella to be doing well today. Please let us know how it goes.

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Just checking in for an update. I hope Annabella is ok and resting ❤️

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sending prayers, love and hugs your way, please update us how Annabella is doing.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Please update when you can. I hope you guys are just resting.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Checking back for update...continued prayers!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella went for surgery today to repair her right hind knee. The surgeon called me at 4pm to tell me they were going to begin the surgery and would call when it as done. 3 hours later I as panicking and just as I went to reach for the phone to call the hospital, the surgeon called. She said the surgery went well, but there was a minor hiccup....Annabella aspirated. They are giving her meds and hoping this helps and that she doesn't aspirate when they remove the tube. I had a bad feeling going into this and I feel so helpless. Surgeon said she would call me in the morning to let me know how things are going and if we can pick Annabella up...It is a 2 hour trip. Just last December she had the same surgery on the opposite leg done with the same surgeon and everything went well. How does one sleep? How do you"go on with your life until you hear from them? I was told I could call any time and as many times as I wanted...I will be calling every couple of hours. I just can't catch my breath!

How is Annabella doing?

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting a little worried 😞

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I'm worried too, I'm praying that Annabella is safe and resting well at home