Pray for Annabella

Annabella

May 16, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella
Annabella went for surgery today to repair her right hind knee. The surgeon called me at 4pm to tell me they were going to begin the surgery and would call when it as done. 3 hours later I as panicking and just as I went to reach for the phone to call the hospital, the surgeon called. She said the surgery went well, but there was a minor hiccup....Annabella aspirated. They are giving her meds and hoping this helps and that she doesn't aspirate when they remove the tube. I had a bad feeling going into this and I feel so helpless. Surgeon said she would call me in the morning to let me know how things are going and if we can pick Annabella up...It is a 2 hour trip. Just last December she had the same surgery on the opposite leg done with the same surgeon and everything went well. How does one sleep? How do you"go on with your life until you hear from them? I was told I could call any time and as many times as I wanted...I will be calling every couple of hours. I just can't catch my breath!

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Oh gosh how very scary! Lots of prayers to be sent your way, keep thinking positive thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgimage.jpgHi, I'm so sorry your going through this worry with Annabella. You. Just be so worried, and it must be even harder knowing that she's so far away. I wouldn't be able to sleep either, and would be doing the same thing as you, phoning every hour. They are just like our children, and when they are sick or going through surgery we worry about them. She's in the right place, and in good hands, so all you can do is think positive that she is going to be okay, and that the medication works and her lungs are okay tomorrow. My thought s are with you and your baby, sending love, hugs and prayers that the vet has good news tomorrow, and she can come back home. Lots of prayers for your baby, and you try and rest, so you can bring her home tomorrow. Please keep us updated on how she's doing. I will be checking this post to check in and see how she is. Be strong sweet Annabella, and feel better soon.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:pray: I'm sorry you're going through this very tough time right now. I will be praying that Annabella will have a successful and full recovery. I know you must be feeling so frantic and helpless right now. Is there anyone with you at the moment? Have a friend or family member come over to be with you if that's possible. We are here for you too! You're in my thoughts. :hug:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
:pray: Wishes and prayers for Annabella! Keep us updated!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@Annabella...Just reading this and praying for y'all now and
will continue until Annabella is safely home with you. May GOD
watch over y'all this long night, sending love, hope, faith & courage
to fill your heart. Please update us when you can~GOD bless!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Praying for her and she will be OK she is stronger than that and you know it. Best wishes going your way.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so sorry to hear about Annabelle… we are all here for you!!! Sending lots of hugs and prayers for your baby… please keep us posted!!! :pray:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am praying for Annabella to come through this. Hugs sent to you!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Big big prayer for you girl, that all will be well and she will be home safe and sound!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sending love and prayers to you and Annabella :pray:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk