anyone in the New York area?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] I'm not 100% where you live bulldog family, but I'm in Ohio so if you need some transport that travels through Ohio from New York then I can do it!!!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
The transport is not an issue its the BS legal mumbo jumbo of trying to get her pulled. This is the only part of rescue I hate and it drives me insane. I personally dont care if the adopter is in Timbuk Two if it saves the dog from being PTS but there are those rescue volunteers and groups that wont do it unless u are in the area.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I would have thought that STOPPING the dog being put to sleep was the priority ....... had to go back and delete this sentence before I posted .... but to sum it up :angry: :curse: !!!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I know believe me!!!! I was so heated when i saw that they wouldnt pull her because she is far away i mean what the beep should that matter!!!!??? I still have some connections to hunt down so i havent been beaten yet!!!:angry:

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I'm still terribly saddened by this whole situation. Why not pull her if she goes to a good home... I know... being in rescue that everyone says they have a good home. It's hard to place dogs- esp. pitbulls- if you can't do a home check. I think they are think they are just "looking out for the dog". But really...

Just frustrating... is all.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I know hun....this is the part i hate. I promise if the dog was in FL i would have her pulled in a heart beat.\! we have some great people down here but my contacts are few and far between there and unfortunately for the dogs , they arent to great.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online