anyone in the New York area?

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I wasn't really sure where to put this, but I was wondering if anyone would be willin to help me out.

There is a Pitbull mix at one of the shelters that is going to be euth'd if not gotten out. I was hoping someone could get her out for me and I'll meet them somewhere half way to get her. Then I will find her a good home.

Here's her info:

ANNABELLE

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I sure hope you find someone to help you out Annabelle sure does deserve a second chance, not just a second chance but A CHANCE period!!! Good Luck!!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
sorry cant help im in tx... ask gatorfan she might know of someone

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I was going to say [MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION] has been setting up transports.... that is why she is not on here all day anymore.... (sad face) but that is such a good thing she is doing. Maybe she can help!! I will send her a message on facebook. Actually I will just publish this post!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] Please Please contact me I have someone that can pull her but they only want to talk to the you.!! 9044060226

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Yeah... I got a hold of them... don't know anything yet. Just have to add Leslie from gatorfan85 is awesome!! What a sweetheart!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
i think i have someon that can private adopt him. unfortunately getting rescue help ...is well disappointing to say the least. But If i can't get her to Norm's mom i will still get her out.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online