wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
that is what Guinness is. Running around the house, biting everything especially me, rollin around and biting at things that aren't there. Looks like the damn dog is possessed. completely out of control >.<>.<

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Haha, deal with it... It's all part of the "cute" option you signed up for :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], Me too!!! and there are sooo many new puppies, then I read that and although Vegas can still be a wildman at 19 months, he is mostly settled down now.

L

Lucy-licious

Guiness definately getting settled in his new home then :)

I'm just glad Lucy goes to bed at 7:30 so i can pick up after her madness
And to think the breeder said bulldogs were lazy hehehe x

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Yep.....Brodie does the same thing but usually only after he poos! he will do that for about 10 minutes then take a nap! Lola will do that too but she does not last that long. We are lucky with Brodie he does not bite but LOVES toliet paper and I have no idea how he gets it. I went home yesterday and could not find him and my son had said he was just right there, so i looked and looked and hollared for him (usually he comes running I mean running - - he has to get to me before Lola), well as soon as I walked into my bedroom and saw all the snow on the floor (I mean toliet paper) I knew why I could not find him. I so wish I had taken a picture because it was a wreck. Not sure who I was more mad at him or my son for not watching him. I could not stay mad and when I found him I had forgotten all about it! They are such a mess but we love them so much.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online