Yep.....Brodie does the same thing but usually only after he poos! he will do that for about 10 minutes then take a nap! Lola will do that too but she does not last that long. We are lucky with Brodie he does not bite but LOVES toliet paper and I have no idea how he gets it. I went home yesterday and could not find him and my son had said he was just right there, so i looked and looked and hollared for him (usually he comes running I mean running - - he has to get to me before Lola), well as soon as I walked into my bedroom and saw all the snow on the floor (I mean toliet paper) I knew why I could not find him. I so wish I had taken a picture because it was a wreck. Not sure who I was more mad at him or my son for not watching him. I could not stay mad and when I found him I had forgotten all about it! They are such a mess but we love them so much.