So sad...

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
This is yet another horrible story about a poor neglected Bully who's had the worst life. I wanted to post this to bring more attention and donations to this poor baby...
(Sorry, I couldn't get the link to work, so I compromised so I could get this story out!)
zaqe5enu.jpg
jasu3ave.jpg
edypedu7.jpg
ytahydyp.jpg
uzynada7.jpg

BullyLove!!!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
OMG this is very sad. Poor thing I don't understand how you can be so cruel. I hope one day they feel what this poor dog has. Why not give the dog up to someone who has always wanted one. To a rescue something. This makes me so mad and to see that he is not holding the abuse against any new people shows how loving dogs are. My prayers are with him everyday.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
People who do this to an innocent animal should be done the same way, put then out in the hot sun chained up, do not feed or water them, let these Horrible people lay in their own waste. I will help with donating for this Precious and Caring Soul Bronx. It gets me so upset to see how people treat animals, What is wrong with people in this world. Love To You Sweet Bronx.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Saw this poor baby on FB and shared on the EBN FB page..... Sending many prayers to this sweet baby

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I also shared on FB and donated a little to help him out. I think sharing and spreading the word on this guy will hopefully generate lots of attention and funds so he can get well again. It's sad b/c there are so many like him who are neglected and abused. It's very overwhelming. :*(

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Another horrible story… makes me sick!!! I hope that his previous owners are found, and they are tried for animal abuse.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We will send some to him as well, poor baby!!! I just want to hug him, so glad he's with people who will show him love.... As strange as it may be to him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Also saw him on FB, such a sad story:'( why do people even get dogs if they're not going to care about them:( My husband sent some money for his care, I hope he will feel better soon<3

kristimorrill

Aug 10, 2013
san diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie, Daisy and George
This is so incredibly sad! We just donated $200 to try and help. People can be so cruel its disgusting! This little guy is going to need a lot of love and prayers.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Heartbreaking. I am literally in tears. I will donate as well.
I pray he will recover soon and find a loving home.

I hope we we get an update soon that the POS that did this is arrested and spends at least 10 years locked in a cage

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Poor beautiful baby ... The people that did this need to be treated the same way ! Left in the heat and the cold with no shelter hunger and thirst !!! Just ridiculous ! I have always been the first one to bring the dogs in even my cat that stays outside is allowed in when the weather is to extreme ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
It is heartbreaking...even though his eyes are almost completely covered, u can still see the anguish and despair, but also see that there's maybe still hope. I wish I could just hug him and show him love, and the life that he should've had all along. Sad thing is that the prev owners will probably go free without any repercussions. There needs to be stricter laws and punishment for people who abuse and neglect animals!!!
Thanks everyone for sharing this babies story and for donating what you could, every penny helps.

BullyLove!!!

Maruko

Feb 24, 2014
Dallas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maruko
Horrible horrible people!!!! I could never understand why ppl would want to have a dog if they don't love them. Poor baby! Five years! :chapped: Hope my small donation can help.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Horrible horrible people!!!! I could never understand why ppl would want to have a dog if they don't love them. Poor baby! Five years! :chapped: Hope my small donation can help.
Jennifer - I so completely agree. One of the major reasons I did not go into law enforcement when I got out of the Marine Corps was because I didn't know how I'd react to someone hurting a child or a dog.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.