The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Ok. Harlea has become a sneaky sock thief. We were out back a little while ago and she decided to puke one up. I have been very careful since the last episode to make sure none are on the floor. I guess I have found where all the socks go that we thought the washer and dryer were eating.... The devilish sock eating machines have a magic portal to our bullies secret stash.. I'm telling you it must be a conspiracy. :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Haaa!! I agree! I swear Bulldogs will try to swallow everything, unbelievable.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
These bullies I swear… so far (knock on wood) Wally doesn't seem to care about socks, but rocks and grass!!! He actually will pull the dang grass up ROOTS AND ALL!!! Should of named him COW… LOL

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
As a bartender for 20+ years my hands are very dry, I have pairs of cotton gloves that I wear to bed with aquafore to help my hands. A bad habit I have though, is while sleeping I pull them off. A few years ago while making my bed I only found one glove. Thought nothing of it. 3 days later......Vegas puked my glove up! :w00t: not only did he eat my glove that was smothered in aquafore but for the next two days had the squirts from the aquafore!! They are sneaky little devils, thank god he puked it and didn't get an obstruction !! Your gonna have to keep track of all those socks!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgOh I definitely know that feeling. My Dozer has swallowed socks 4 times, he's swallowed a dishcloth, and the gauze bandaid that the vet put on his leg after his neuter surgery. He managed to poop out 2 socks, puke up 2 socks, poop out the dishcloth, and the bandage. I don't understand where he finds this stuff, and he's so quick. I also don't understand how they can eat this stuff and swallow it without choking. It's crazy what they will eat. When we are outside, I'm always watching him because he will eat rocks, sticks, pine cones, and blowing leaves. I swear he thinks he's a bully goat.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Holy crap she is fast and sneaky.... So glad she is OK and it came back up

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Yep my boy has eaton so many socks and little girls underwear it's crazy and I am always making sure nothing is in the floor since he has had surgery for obstruction but he always pukes up the socks and underwear and I don't know how he gets them !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good for you, and Harlea, that she threw it up! also hope she is doing much better with her skin problems.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
We call lilly a knicker nicker! She found a way to open my drawer -and runs around with nickers in her mouth 😳
I moved them now but the cheeky sod its still taking stuff that i put in that drawer out of it

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Mia hasn't got to any type of clothes yet. Thank god. Praying. Lol She eats grass all the time.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy it came out and she is OK.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace has pooped out at least one sock and several dryer sheets that I know of. Not to mention a couple of rocks that I am aware of as well.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus is the worst sock and underwear theif. He is permanently banned from the upstairs where the kids rooms are due to the unlimited supply of goodies to eat. My hamper in my room now has a lid on it. I swear I never seen him move so fast as when a sock hits the floor.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Canelo is my first bully and WOW. He doesn't taste anything. I've never had a dog I had to control on eating. Before he was a year old he tried to swallow a whole boneless chicken breast. My first chocking rescue with my husband, not kidding. Socks???? Wow, they are amazing, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions