Round 3 on the Scrolled Cartilage in Bocephus' eyes - Surgery tomorrow

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
My poor sweet baby, Bocephus, will be going into the Canine Opthamologist to have a third surgery on his left eye. Three surgeries for a pup that just turned 8 months old is so tough. I feel horrible but I know we need to get his eye fixed or he will have permanent damage.

I was worried last night because his breathing was a little fast while he was cuddling with me, at one point last night he kept crawling under the bed to sleep and I was just so worried that I needed him to be where I could see and hear him so I slept on the floor and tied up the bed skirt. I'm sure at this point my dog probably thinks I'm frigging nuts.

He's going to one of the best docs - she studied in Georgia and is very very familiar with bulldogs.

I just need to get through the next 24 hours without having a meltdown.

bocephus cherry eye.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BREATHE!! He is sensing your nervousness..... sending lots of prayers and positives thoughts!

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
He is in good hands, and everyone here will be sending prayers for you to stay calm and for your baby, a speedy recovery!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
BREATHE!! He is sensing your nervousness..... sending lots of prayers and positives thoughts!

I know he does. He has been exceedingly clingy and cuddly the last few days - I'm not complaining at all but believes throwing his body across me while I try to sleep is "cuddle" haha.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh I'm so sorry… they do know and feel our stress, so hopefully you both can calm down. We will be here for you tomorrow and sending lots of prayers and hugs to you both!!! It will all be okay… :hug:

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
Oh so sad to hear that. Keeping him in my prayers. Everything will gos while

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I Will Pray for your Precious Bocephus, I Pray this will be the last time operating on his eyes, and his eyes will be all well. I am sure he will do Great with the Bulldog Vet. Love to You and Bocephus:pray:
sign0168.gif

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I know he does. He has been exceedingly clingy and cuddly the last few days - I'm not complaining at all but believes throwing his body across me while I try to sleep is "cuddle" haha.

:laugh: they are o gentle and dramatic!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fingers and paws crossed here, please keep us posted.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.