Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Interactive toys?

Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    Once I was at a garage sale and found a wooden puzzle toy for the boys; you can hide treats inside the various slots and the idea is for them to open each slot. They had fun with it and it was quite challenging. Only problem was that they loved chewing it more than playing with it! so i had to toss the thing out.
    Here's what it looks like and it's called Ethical Pet Spot® Sneak A Treat™ Shuffle Bone™ Pet Toy IQ PuzzleAttachment 71720
    I saw that on Amazon and am debating on getting it. That was my one worry - that Frank would end up chewing it more than solving it! I still might try it though if it is challenging. He is pretty food driven and if he knows there is treats involved, he gets very smart all of a sudden! We had the Kong Wobble and he figured out to unscrew the top using his teeth and paws and could get all the treats in under a minute.

That is hilarious about Tate and Finn and the squirrel hut. I can just picture the scene!
    Happiness is a warm bulldog!

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Erin, if you think that Frank may chew on the wood then I'd probably not get it for him. The thing is, I found this "wood" to be rather soft and it got a little "mushy". I was lucky in that I only spent $1.00 on it and it was not even used! but i think it costs well over $10 at the stores. Still, it is a fun concept for our bullies to have to "find" that treat and I would like to find another game similar to it, just something more durable and chew resistant. @Biogirl71

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)

These are awesome my baby loves her kong.., so I'm hoping she will love these. She is going through shark phase and anything to keep her busy while I wait for her to be up on all her shots I think these would keep her mind off our skin.lol

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads