The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Well this was Chances big day his first long walk outside now that he has his shots and first dog park off leash area. Within a minute Chance managed to trip me up with his figure eights around my feet, I had a good fall praying that i would not land on him. I am a rather large guy and it would of hurt him instead a badly sprained ankle to sore to take pics and a long painful walk home. :w00t: He did get to meet a 7 month schnoodle and a 6 year old spaniel that did not want anything to do with a puppy however the two 13 year old girls who owned the other dogs lavished him with lots of affection and were telling me how to raise a puppy. It was so surreal and cute. On the way home kept thinking you got it really easy today just wait until your other father a postman and our friend training for a marathon walk you will find the pace will be much much quicker. Feeling old hope I can keep up with this little guy.:pray2: 007.JPG

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You will. Ive got to say the he is one of the cutest dogs ive ever seen in my life. Preciousness beyond compare.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
That sucks about the falling but on the up side you got great advice from the girls. Also he got much love there.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Chance is a sweetie pie. So cute. So sorry you hurt yourself. My guys are always pulling me down the street, especially Blossom, and I end up either spinning around because she trips me up, or she pulls my arm at the shoulder. They are so strong.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I SO WANT TO STEAL him..... so so adorable! Glad the walk went OK and no one or pup was injured due to tying of the ankels in a leash!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Happy to hear that you were not badly hurt! I fall a lot, and have really hurt myself a lot. Most of the time it is me-not my dogs, but if I do fall when they are outside(or inside) they pile on top of me, because they are worried and then I can't get up! That's almost 200 lbs. on top of me. There is a commercial on TV-been on for years
"Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up!" Used to laugh at it. Now it is too true to be funny! :grammy:Be careful out there! Yes, I agree that Chance is one of the Cutest!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Chance is sooo cute! I love his ears!!! Don't worry he will learn his walking manners.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is a cutie and will learn bfore long how to walk on a leash. Glad you didn't get too too badly when you fell. Keep the pics coming. :)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
First adventure outside! sorry to hear about your sprained leg. Chance truly is a handsome boy. Bet you had quite an audience in the park ;).

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online