Gated off

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
So dexter has the bad habit of going into my spare bathroom to eat his sisters food. She eats different food because she's picky. Anyway I had the genius idea to put a tension rod on the door frame just about shoulder height to keep him out. Now this is a dog who is terrified of his own shadow most days (I've been around/had him since he was born mostly and a doesn't have a reason to be scared he just is) so it works great about a month. Last night I hear some rumbling in there and turn around and his sneaky butt is in the bathroom!!! He's looking like I'm so caught. I told him that he got himself in there and he could get himself out. He was so scared that he didn't even eat any of her food. So funny!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Lol well now he knows he can get in he now has to figure out how to get out and he will be good.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
PRICELESS!!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor Dexter, I also have a scaredy cat, Dozer is afraid of everything including his own shadow, and like dexter, he's been like that since we got him as a puppy, his sister is the total opposite.

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I moved the tension rod down, so he steers clear of the bathroom entirely now. He hugs the wall if he goes into either room beside it

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Thanks for the chuckle and share they just keep proving us wrong on their intelligence.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online