Will. Not. Sit. Still.

B

Baxter Tiberius

Does your bully stand up. Walk 3 feet. Lay down. Wait a grand total of 14 seconds.

Stand up again. Walk another 3 feet. Look around. Plop down. Sit there for 10 seconds.

Stand up. Walk around. Lay down. 5 seconds...

When you're on the couch with him/her, is it an endless "back and forth" - of re-adjusting. changing positions. Standing up. Sitting. Laying down.

Then standing up again, Walking all over you to the other side of the couch. Laying down for 10 seconds.

Standing up again ...

Or is it just Baxter? I've never seen a dog do this. In his crate its worse. LOL

I want to put a time-lapse camera on him and then speed it up on playback. I could put the Benny Hill theme song to it, and it would look perfect.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Meatball never stays still! Always moving, playing, changing positions etc. I keep waiting for him to become the stereotypical "lazy" bulldog lol! Don't think it's happening anytime soon!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I hope that is normal for Baxter. Sometimes dogs do that when they have pain, and are uncomfortable.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
YES YES YES YES YES YES. does this all day till around 8:30. Then he's down for the count.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke was like this a lot!! Banks, not so much.... she will do it sometimes, but usually when she is hot, or obsessed over something. Cheli does it mostly at night, like he can not find the right spot to crash in for the night

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I know when they were younger they would take a little while to get settled, but know that they are older, they just find a place to plop.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
When Rocco seems to be really fidgety, keeps moving around, and can't seem to get comfortable, I know it is because he has to go out. He usually does that early in the morning, pacing back and forth and sometimes while on the couch. After that, he plops down and starts to snore. Doesn't sound like we are dealing with the same issue here, but that is when Rocco constantly moves around like that.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
nope...once both lie down they don't move. I'm sick in bed right now and ruthie curled up in my crotch 2 hrs ago and hasn't moved.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.