Do you have a "plopper" and a "foot dragger"??

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
My shih tzu goes to lay down and he's so gentle...slowly lowers himself to the floor to sleep. Chester... you can hear him PLOP in the living room when he goes to lay down on the cool kitchen floor. Just like the foot dragging (which I think I've mentioned before - my brother in law comes over and tells him "pick up your feet" :lol: ) His footprints in the snow are hilarious - no well-defined paw prints, just drag marks :D

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Lola is a loud plopper....not sure about Brodie! You can hear her plop down too and she will let out a big sigh, like plopping down took alot out of her!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Hmmmm.... this is a hard one. Sometimes they are gentle and quiet, and sometimes they plop down. I don't know what makes the difference.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Gracie is usually pretty quiet. The one time we hear her is when she gets 3/4 of the way out of her bed in the middle of the night and plops down on the hardwood floor of our bedroom. Maybe its more of a thud than a plop tho... ROFL :p

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy does more of a "perleeeeeaase pick me up mummy i'm so tired" type noise :D

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
butler does both, but when he lays down gently he makes this sigh/grunt/moan as he goes down. so both styles of laying down are loud!

bullylover4ever

Dec 30, 2010
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
not named yet
saban is definately a plopper. it actually scared me when we first got him home, lol. he played like crazy, then next thing i knew, i heard a big "thump" and looked and he had flopped over and was out like a light....love it :heart:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
All 3 of my dogs are ploppers. I know which dog is which walking on the wood halls by the way each walk.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online