Jowl fishing...

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
ahhh..the joys of "jowl fishing".... Chester was doing funky things with his mouth/tongue. Sure enough, he had a piece of plastic toy stuck in the left jowl. After some slobbery finger prodding, he's "foreign object free" :crazy:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I posted a while ago about bully fishing, yesterday while taking down the Christmas tree, I fished a hook, a piece of wire, garland, and a piece of glass :eek: from an ornament I broke while taking it all down, I swear I have to watch him closer than I EVER did my two boys when they were children!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] wow glad he is ok, these guys are like Tiger Sharks, they'll eat anything, lol.

I fish stuff out of Bear's jowls all the time, mostly its wood and I usually don't get anything on the first pass, I don't know how he "hides" anything in there, lol.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION], Ohhh he is a smart one, I will hear him chewing like bubble gum, I will look at him and he stops, I will look away and hear it again, it is like a game, I KNOW to go fishing after the second round of bubble gum chewing!!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] you are exactly right.. I didn't know how to explain it..but it's "bubble gum chewing"!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
GRACIE has the opposite thing going on. When she is done eating she always turns to her right to leave her bowl. There she leaves a semi-circular trail of Fromm that falls out of her jowls when she turns. ;)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Maybe it's cause they're still young, but I haven't had to go exploring in jowls. Ida will get something she shouldn't have and I just open up her mouth and take it out. Gertie is so sneaky, if she has something she shouldn't have, she swallows it real quick before I can get it from her.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.