brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I was that person today. We were sitting on the beach at Zachs bay watching the airshow with our whole group of friends, when along came a man with is daughter walking their Bulldog. I jumped out of my chair and ran after them like I was nuts asking "can I pet your bulldog"? My group was laughing at me and was a little shocked and embarrased I think. The man was very nice and we had a 1/2 hr conversation about our bulldogs while his bully made the rounds in the group so everyone could pet her and tell her how pretty she was. This was the absolute highlight of my day!! I completely turned into that crazy stalker person!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to the crazy :loco: club! Wait.... I thought you were already a member?!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Oh you just got like that? Heck I don't ever remember myself NOT being that cray cray running over to pet doggies lol:)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgLol. You're not crazy, we're all like that, heck I've had hubby stop and pull over to the side of the road when I see someone walking a bulldog down the sidewalk. I roll down the window, or jump out of the car and start petting the EB.
Where I live we have the Puparazzi in full force every time we are out with the fur babies, yesterday it took us over an hour to go one block down the road to Tim Hortons and the convenience store, everyone stopped to pet them, even people riding on their bikes stopped, and we always get the few who start snapping pictures of them with their cell phones. So you're definitely in good company. There's something about EB's that make people stop, pet, or smile when they see them.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Last year in Pet Smart I saw a couple with a French bulldog and I was that crazy dog lady but they were not very nice and did not like me patting their dog, maybe they didn't like my accent :D:

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Hope you mentioned the site, way to represent I would of done the same thing.I am a Proud Bully Parent even if he is a bully bunny lol

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Just 2 blocks from my house I see a lady walking two bulldogs...I slowed down and rolled down the passenger window and chum stuck his head out...it's like an immediate bond!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Right there with ya! I'm that way with bullies and Boston Terriers! 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was that person today. We were sitting on the beach at Zachs bay watching the airshow with our whole group of friends, when along came a man with is daughter walking their Bulldog. I jumped out of my chair and ran after them like I was nuts asking "can I pet your bulldog"? My group was laughing at me and was a little shocked and embarrased I think. The man was very nice and we had a 1/2 hr conversation about our bulldogs while his bully made the rounds in the group so everyone could pet her and tell her how pretty she was. This was the absolute highlight of my day!! I completely turned into that crazy stalker person!!

You go Girl!! i do the same thing, no matter where I am.... see Bulldog must pet and talk to owner!! :D

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Hahaha you always makes me laugh with your stories! I would be like that too except here people are weary of strangers
:(. I also aften get that "what an ugly dog" and "the breed is so unhealthy" comments. :( so i tend to stay away from people unless they approach me first or they are smiling at Bifi.

i am like that in FB though lol. There is a lady with a 17 and i repeat 17 yr. old English Bulldog and i sent her a pm telling her how amazing her little girl looks and blah blah. Also told told her about EBN but got no reply haha.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza

:biglaugh::weird: So funny, I have done that more than once and thought it was normal thing to do !!! Maybe I am just crazy and didn't know it !:w00t:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Not crazy at all. I do it all the time as well. i always mention the site in the process.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.