That is awesome you want to do that. Helping some babies in need. :2thumbs:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
That is so great!

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Thank you everyone! I will def post lots of pictures if they end up needing me! 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Oh that's awesome good for you!!
FWIW I'm hoping to make it to your area for Bullies 2 the Rescue event next April. Looked like you all had a good time.

Oh you should! And they are doing it in the evening so it is cooler for the bullies. 😃 It is such a great event! I can't wait until next year!

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
:jumping: FANTASTIC.... best of luck and you will not believe how fulfilling and rewarding it is! Fair warning, it is really hard to say goodbye :cry: -- it warms the heart in ways you can't imagine that you help them along in the journey and get them to their new life

I can only imagine how hard it will be to say goodbye even doing just short term fostering. 😞 I will just need to remember I am helping them and they are going on to big and better things! ❤️

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Owww i'm totally excited for you! Kudos for fostering! I also applied for fostering care here but so far, i guess, maybe, they are not in great need of foster homes coz i havent been contacted yet! Lol. Oh well. Goodluck to you and wish you and the whole gang lots fun! Riggins would love to have different playmates every couple of weeks or so lol. You're doing a great thing :yes:.

I hope you get contacted! But I guess it's also a good thing too because maybe that means they are not over run with babies needing homes. 😊 Our rescue needs help badly with everything....fostering, adopting, transporting...everything.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I can only imagine how hard it will be to say goodbye even doing just short term fostering. 😞 I will just need to remember I am helping them and they are going on to big and better things! ❤️

EXACTLY!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Bullies 2 the Rescue called me today. They are coming for the home visit tomorrow! 😃

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Good on you, I would love to do it, but at this time in my life I am unable to, but I will one day. It will be so rewarding, and heartwarming.
Lets us know how the home visit goes.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
As a foster mom for Detroit Bulldog Rescue, congratulations on helping out. I know that DBR is in desperate need of foster homes. I currently have two fosters living with me. Although it is a little sad to see them go after they've been living here for months, I remind myself that I am helping someone else's dreams come true and a family is now complete. Welcome to the wonderful world of fostering.

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Thank you everyone! I will let you know how it goes 😃 They called and are coming 2 hours earlier. Can't wait to get another step completed on our way to help out bullies in need!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.