cooling pad/mat

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Yah I would think it would burst as most bulldogs like to chew on anything I would be so worried about that. I love that bed though the one that is elevated.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
@adamslater thank you for your input :yes:. mine is also not a chewer but what i am now afraid of is when he scratches it and it leaks! lol. Bifi is a very curious boy, i'm pretty sure he'll lick it.

@Starkie Thanks for the suggestion but that's too rich for me lol. also not available here.

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
@adamslater thank you for your input :yes:. mine is also not a chewer but what i am now afraid of is when he scratches it and it leaks! lol. Bifi is a very curious boy, i'm pretty sure he'll lick it.

@Starkie Thanks for the suggestion but that's too rich for me lol. also not available here.

Internet sales and saving up could work for you?

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Internet sales and saving up could work for you?

hmmm guess it could work but i would be worried about the shipping cost here to Germany :unsure:.

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
We used to have a big one, but I had to throw it out. They're impossible to clean! Matilda had an accident on hers, and I could never get the urine out of it :( It was permanently stained no matter how many times it went through the wash.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
We used to have a big one, but I had to throw it out. They're impossible to clean! Matilda had an accident on hers, and I could never get the urine out of it :( It was permanently stained no matter how many times it went through the wash.

it could be washed? and it still worked after washing? lol ok it kinda peaked my interest lol.

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston

My dog jumps around and plays on his and it has never ripped. It's one year old now and used often. The material is very durable. I put the mat in the freezer to cool in the summer. If your dog licked it it would not hurt him, Winston chews his toys and eats treats on the mat all of the time.

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
Received our Coolaroo the other day. Hubby and I set it up (super easy BTW) and Koozer took to it immediately. Of course, he laid down, then had to twist, turn, and wiggle all around on it to make sure his stink covered it thoroughly:rolleyes:. At any rate, he loves it and I am super happy so far. Oh yeah, the large is HUGE! But again, I'd rather it be too big than too small.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
My dog jumps around and plays on his and it has never ripped. It's one year old now and used often. The material is very durable. I put the mat in the freezer to cool in the summer. If your dog licked it it would not hurt him, Winston chews his toys and eats treats on the mat all of the time.

Would you mind if i ask for a picture and the brand of your cooling pad? would really appreciate it. Thank you! :)

Received our Coolaroo the other day. Hubby and I set it up (super easy BTW) and Koozer took to it immediately. Of course, he laid down, then had to twist, turn, and wiggle all around on it to make sure his stink covered it thoroughly:rolleyes:. At any rate, he loves it and I am super happy so far. Oh yeah, the large is HUGE! But again, I'd rather it be too big than too small.

Thank you very much for the update! awesome. only thing i need to do now is to order for a coolaroo here but for the life of me can't find any online! it's really frustrating. oh well, maybe i have to wait a couple more years for coolaroo to arrive here.

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
I have to give the coolaroo a try. Leo runs around so much he needs something to help him cool off

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Would you mind if i ask for a picture and the brand of your cooling pad? would really appreciate it. Thank you! :)

The brand is the green pet shop. Here is a picture!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 47
OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=7281]adamslater[/MENTION] cool! gotta look if it's available here. Thank you very much!

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
I have been looking at the coolaroo beds for awhile but am also concerned that my boys won't be interested as they seem to prefer furniture and pillows and blankets..my fault mostly..but they do like their beds..my sofa in my living room is a mess and stinks but I feel bad to get a new one because it's Romeos favorite place to sleep

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.